Monday, July 21
mood hair
It's a funny thing. You get divorced, you dye your hair. Today, it's dark brown with a few highlights up front. Over the last year and more, I've had colors ranging from light blond to red to dark brown (sometimes all at once). Tried my hand at purple, which even my bf liked, but the color faded quickly.
It's a liberating thing to go to my salon and say "what shall we do this time?" To not care. To have fun. To have change. I wish I had figured out that formula of confidence in my much younger years... And my bf promises he'll love me no matter what, which I know comes in to play many times with these experiments. Today he said it looked "pretty good"; high praise compared to past times. :) No worries, he still finds me attractive despite what I do with my hair.
Now that's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment